Sunday 23 October 2016

   

LESSONS LEARNED 

In those days i was really really happy .......................

school , home , special classes , hangouts and everything , sometimes i get messed up but still everything was going just like a fairy tale story. 

And then like a bomb blast everything changed in a minute , the ones who were with me for this long time , doing all that shitty things together was in-front of me as a stranger . that moment i felt like i didn't wanna go to school anymore . most of time i lye down so that i don't have to talk to anyone , my teacher's were wondering ''WHY IS SHE ALWAYS SLEEPING'' and they were all passing comments about it , one of my teacher even doubted that i have breakup with my boyfriend. . . . . .  LOL!!! but its just that it wouldn't hurt this much if it  was a breakup with my boyfriend . 

during those time when people ask me about the issue , i was tired of proving of myself right and i decided not to do so . the only thing i said to everyone was not to judge me , because i knew that we all have done mistakes and blaming each other can make it even more worse . i decided to ignore everyone and focus on myself . 

that evening when i reached my home , i made a time table , i started having a routine , slowly slowly i Realized  that i'm becoming more productive . later on i decided to delete all those social media apps from my phone , i still don't know why i did that but it made a huge difference for my mental health , i was less stressful and everything was getting better . i have got time for everything even after studying . .and after a few weeks , i got good marks in my exams and my friends was quite happy with me and everything just got better . . . . . . . . .

what i learned from this is , every bad thing happening to you has got something good in it . the struggles in your life will make you get to know yourself better, and it has the power to learn from the mistakes you've made  and to make yourself a better person . all you have to do is ''TURN YOU'R PROBLEMS TO OPPORTUNITIES'' :) 

                                            G O O D   L U C

No comments:

Post a Comment