Friday 9 December 2016

                          L I F E   I S  S T R A N G E


if i could describe 2016 in one word that would be lessons  . since it's the last chapter of this year , i thought of recalling the memories !

jan.01.2016 
#newyearblast 
i was emotionally driven , i decided not to talk or chat  with the toxin of my life .
it was annual day on 21 (i think so ) . we were all busy with shopping , hanging out  , one of my friend even got an accident from an auto while we were coming back  after shopping .

feb.01.2016 
every one was busy with the exams / board preparetion's . it was valentines month , and as always since i was single i didn't had much memories apart from asking my mingled friends about their day and eating extra food . i even thought of buying something like chocolates and give myself a treat but unfortunately i didn't had any money :D !

march.01.2016 

toxin made me cry !!! 
 
april.01.2016 
toxin made me cry !! toxin walked away from my life . i feel blessed that god made this happen finally .

may.01.2016 

yeaaay its my b'day month . special classes for 12th were to be started . i was busy collecting money for my birthday treat . i turned seventeen (im turning old) :( 

                               
                    
                           
                                           TO BE CONTINUED 







No comments:

Post a Comment